Tuesday, August 08, 2006



Well hello there and welcome to my blog!

I missed having a website to keep in contact with all my friends and family so we created a new one!

Things are going great at home. I started daycare last month and am enjoying making new friends. I had my four month check up last week and am doing well, 11 pounds 3 ounces and 24" tall.

Check into my blog whenever you would like. Mommy and Daddy will update it periodically with notes, pictures, and even videos!

Have a great day!

Love,

Jack

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackson,
You are getting so big! I hope you are being a good boy for mommy and daddy! I can't wait to see you all at the end of the month!
Love, Katie

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackson,

So good to hear from you and we are happy that you are doing well. I bet you enjoy having Grandma Vicky there to take care of you a couple days a week. The day care will be fun too, and soon you will have lots of new friends.

Must run, hope to see you soon.

Love,
G Grandma Em & G Grandpa Bud

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackson,
I am so glad to see you are doing so well. You are such a big boy now. I can't wait to see you again real soon buddy. You'll have to tell me all about your new frineds at daycare. Tell mommy and daddy hi for me. I miss you all.
Love, Auntie Mir

Anonymous said...

HI JACKSON!
SO HOW IS THE WORLD TREATING YOU TODAY? HOPE ALL IS WELL, GROWING EVERY DAY AND LEARNING NEW THINGS!
I UNDERSTAND YOU ARE JIBBER JABBERING QUITE A BIT!! WORK ON THOSE M'S AND D'S.
HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON, CAN ONLY IMAGINE HOW MUCH YOU'VE GROWN AND CHANGED! KEEP 'ER GOING BIG GUY!!
LOVE YA LOTS,
GRANDMA & GRANDPA

Anonymous said...

Hi Jack,

Hope everything is well. I have another stuffed animal for you that I won in BINGO. Sounds like you are getting to be a pretty big boy already.

Hope to see you soon,

Love,
Great Grandma Hazel